Pharmadox Healthcare Limited is an EUcGMP licenced pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company. In view of the recent major expansion programme, we are currently undergoing a recruiting exercise across all departments to sustain exponential growth. We are currently looking for a resilient and dynamic individual who has what it takes to join our team:
The QA Officer, reporting to the Quality Operations Manager, will assist the QA team in the maintenance and upkeep of quality systems and quality affairs.
The main responsibilities include:
- The review of technical documentation including manufacturing records and other documents related to batch release.
- The preparation of internal regulatory compliance documents.
- Supporting the control of quality documentation (SOPs, Site Master File) and change control procedures.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Technology or related science subject and / or relevant work experience in such field.
- Must have an eye for detail and maintain high level of attentiveness.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- With excellent communication and organisational skills.
Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd – KMP-39841