We are seeking a Junior System Administrator, with skills in users support on Windows systems. The Junior System Administrator will be also managing Windows Servers in a production environment.
Working under mixed environments, the basic skills needed are Windows and, basic Networking. Working knowledge of File Server Management, Microsoft HyperV, VMware, mail server, Backups is considered a plus but not needed.
Training and mentoring will be provided on the job.
The candidate must have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must have a minimum of 6 months hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Desktop
- Windows desktop (drivers / printers / network configuration)
- Mobile phone support (iOS / Android) such as installing mail clients
- Basics in troubleshooting problems
- Basics in setting up printing services
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd – KMP-48371