Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant is responsible for maintaining the existing accounting activities.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to provide accurate, up to date information.
- Preparation of monthly schedules and assist with the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting external auditors.
- Stock valuation.
- Invoice processing and reconciliations.
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers.
- Cashbook maintenance.
- Assisting in the preparation of grant claims.
- Other general accounting and admin duties as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years of similar experience.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A good understanding of accounting software ideally experienced with Sage 200, SAP or similar.
- Good working experience of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Maltese and English of an excellent standard, Arabic an asset.
Pharmacare Premium Limited – KMP-61319