PG plc (company / PG Group) is a reputable investment company with interests in a number of successful ventures in the Maltese Islands. Over the years, the company grew its operation and invested in a number of sustainable and attractive opportunities. Its sole purpose is directed towards the local economy. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarkets, and fashion. The company’s ethos is reflected in the services given to its clients. The client remains the center of the group’s activities which strives to offer the best service, at the right price and from the best location.
A vacancy has arisen in our supermarkets, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Delivery Person.
The selected candidates will report directly to the Stores Manager, and the main responsibilities shall include the delivery of merchandise and unloading of same to company’s clients in a timely and professional manner, the preparation of client orders, loading and unloading of merchandise, and carrying out stock movements within the warehouse.
Although not mandatory, preference shall be given to candidates having the following requisites:
- At least one year’s work experience within a delivery / warehouse role
- Ability to speak, read and write in both Maltese and English
- Willing to learn and possess a can-do attitude
- Willing to work under pressure and meet desired expectations
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Collect payments as necessary
- Complete vehicle logs and reports
- Observe the Highway Code Regulations as issued by Transport Malta and adhere to safety standards
- A clean and valid ‘B’ driver’ license. Although not necessary, preference shall be given to persons with ‘C’ license
PG Group – KMP-56075