We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have pride, passion and energy and are ready to provide the ultimate shopping experience to Pet Parent clients by offering a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Passionate about pets.
- Pet owner.
- Have knowledge about pets and appreciate the importance of pets to their family.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible, organized and proactive with a high sense of responsibility.
- Be a team player, but able to work independently.
- Have a positive attitude.
- To open the shop on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the shop is always stocked, all items within the shop properly displayed and correctly priced.
- To assist the Retail Shop Manager in all his duties.
- To be knowledgeable about customer needs, complaints and suggestions.
- To tackle and solve problems with agents and suppliers with regard to damaged / expired / inferior quality goods.
- To collect, check and reconcile daily cash takings of the retail outlet.
- To ensure a high quality / standard of work and service throughout.
Education and requirements
- You impress people with your communication skills and show genuine interest in their needs.
- Have a strong and committed positive attitude.
- Fluent in Maltese and English, computer literate and in possession of a friendly but professional work ethic.
- Experience in retail is considered an asset.
- Due to the expansion of our business we are looking for staff for both Ghaxaq and Bkara outlets.
Working hours for full-timers would be as follows
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.00pm.
- Saturday 7.30am to 1pm.
Part-time also available, evenings and weekends.
Petland – KMP-84734