Pet Nutrition House Ltd. stands as a renowned and respected company, firmly established in both local and international markets. As trusted distributors, manufacturers, and exporters of the illustrious Maltese brands, Prince and Princess pet food, we are deeply dedicated to delivering superior products to our cherished clientele.
In our pursuit of excellence, we are actively seeking a motivated and dynamic Brand Executive to become a valuable member of our Marketing team at Pet Nutrition House Ltd.
The chosen candidate will have the distinct privilege of reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and will shoulder the pivotal responsibility of orchestrating all marketing and sales initiatives associated with our brand portfolio, both locally and internationally.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organise and co-coordinate in-store promotions and offers.
- Manage company’s website and social media platforms.
- Analyse and advise on market pricing.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with the in-house Designer and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Organising and planning of pet shows and pet-related events locally and abroad.
- Provide leadership on strategies that will drive sales.
- Work closely with merchants, store operations as well as the Sales team to develop and manage effective marketing programs.
- Work with senior management to increase the market share in target markets.
Desired qualifications and experience
- A degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Working knowledge of both off and online marketing channels.
- A minimum of 2 years FMCG experience will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software will be considered an asset.
- IT and numeracy skills are considered an asset.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Highly goal-oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills whilst able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Petnutrition House Limited – KMP-86451