Do you enjoy working in an office? Are you the go-to person and glue that holds an office together? Are you interested in an HR role where you can use your skills and experience and translate them into a new career?
Our respected client in the retail industry is seeking an HR Assistant who can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions!
You will be responsible for:
- Screening CVs, scheduling interviews, and updating the calendar.
- Drafting contracts and collecting all relative HR documentation.
- Contacting Jobsplus and Identity Malta regarding new employments.
- Coordinating the applications for single permits.
- Monitoring vacation and sick leave for all employees.
- Ensuring all policies are updated and disturbed amongst all employees.
- Other duties, such as filing and scanning, as deemed fit from time to time.
You need to have:
- An O’ level standard of education or in possession of a certificate awarded in HR or Administration.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Good communication skills in English and Maltese.
- An ECDL certificate.
- Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail.
The selected individual will be provided with on-the-job training to help them adapt to their new role rapidly and increase their skillset. This is a great opportunity to form the foundation of your newfound career! Join us today!