Paul & Rocco Marsa Ltd is a family owned business. Our fuel station was established in the 60’s and has earned a very good reputation of giving the best service possible to our clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit a part-time office clerk who will assist with the general day-to-day administrative duties of the company.
The ideal candidate should:
- posses a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- be determined to learn and progress
- be organised and self-motivated
- be able to work independently with limited supervision
- be fluent both in Maltese and English
- be focused and organised
- Ordering of fuel and posting of purchase invoices
- Posting fuel vouchers in the appropriate accounts
- Issuing of monthly invoices to our fuel clients
- Assisting customers with billing queries
- Collecting payments and chasing debtors
- Reconciliation of cash, cheques and documents at the end of the day and prepare everything for bank deposit
- Taking telephone calls and messages
- Providing administrative support including, filing, postage and correspondence
We will provide you with the necessary training. Previous experience in a similar role and any accounting software will be considered an asset.
A favourable salary package is being offered with this post and will vary according to the individual’s prior experience and qualifications.
Paul & Rocco Service Station – KMP-46233