Parallels Remote Application Server is a virtual application and desktop delivery solution allowing to access and use applications and data from any device. From the engineering perspective it’s a technically challenging and interesting project, involving many programming languages, distributed across several operating systems and platforms, working on-prem or in the cloud.
RAS Web team is responsible for RAS web components which vary from a full remote access web client to administration portals.
- Be able to work both on the front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web components.
- Implementation of APIs and services to be used by web applications.
- Code optimisation with focus on performance and scalability.
- Awareness of security and data protection.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS.
- Knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience in designing, implementing and using WebSockets and RESTful web services.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Proficient understanding of tracking and project management tools (Jira / BitBucket / Confluence).
- Good time management, and problem-solving skills.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
What we can give you
- Medical health insurance.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Convenient parking.
- Dental plan.
- Sport activities benefits.
Parallels – KMP-50265