Parallels Remote Application Server
An integrated solution to virtualise your applications, desktops and data. Parallels remote application server publishes applications and delivers remote and virtual desktops to any device in your network, anywhere.
Parallels desktop for Mac is the most trusted and talked-about solution for running Windows applications on your Mac – without rebooting.
Parallels access allows you to remotely access all the applications on your Mac – both Mac applications and Windows programs – from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
The Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales and revenue from our SMB desktop and server virtualisation products.
The person hired would be responsible for all the revenue from generated from Parallels remote application server.
Requirements of Position:
- Identify revenue opportunities within prospects and customers’ communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within our established partners.
- Ensure suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and following up with inbound inquiries (phone, web visits / downloads, tradeshows, seminars etc.).
- Actively contribute to sales revenue generation.
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers’ communities through account management.
- Work closely with pre-sales engineering, support, field and channel sales and marketing.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations.
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualisation industries.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous sales experience of selling into British SMB and enterprise markets.
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English.
- Candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment.
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualisation is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM web based tool is a plus.
This position is based in Malta.
- Medical health insurance.
- Dental plan.
- Fitness compensation.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Free parking.
- Interesting challenges and opportunities.
- Pleasant work environment with a dynamic team.
Parallels – KMP-50701