Papilio Talent are excited to be working with a successful Corporate Service Provider in order to source a Compliance Officer to join their team.
If you a highly organised and meticulous person, with previous experience within Compliance, this could be the role for you! Duties of Compliance Officer will include:
- Assisting with compliance issues during the client’s life cycle (client acceptance due diligence, monitoring, periodic reviews, and exit).
- Filing of statutory reports with MFSA and FIAU
- Preparing regular compliance reports for the Board of Directors
- Ensuring that all entities are compliant with all obligations under Maltese law
- Managing the processing and custody of all due diligence documentation
We are looking to speak with Compliance professionals who have working knowledge of key regulatory bodies (such as MFSA and FIAU) to join the team. Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
In return for your skills, knowledge and passion, this company offers a fantastic working environment led by highly experienced and qualified professionals, a lucrative salary, and a clear progression path. The role offers working with international clients, liaising with key figures in the business, and continued development within your compliance career.
Papilio Talent Limited – KMP-54180