Papilio Talent are thrilled to be working closely with a thriving corporate service provider in order to source an Accounts Executive to welcome to their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the role will involve looking after a portfolio of clients of differing sizes and industries for their various accounting needs.
Duties will include:
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation.
- Compliance documents – such as tax returns, tax refund claim forms and VAT returns.
- Drafting financial statements in IFRS and GAPSME.
- Liaising with the auditor through the audit process.
- Other ad-hoc accounting / bookkeeping tasks.
If you are an organised, meticulous professional with the ability to work solo as well as in a driven team – we want to hear from you! Due to the nature of this role, we can only consider accounts professionals who have experience in a multi-client environment, who is currently studying ACCA.
In return this company will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care.
- Qualification support and study leave.
- A fantastic working atmosphere, working with an incredible team and highly experienced Partners.
- Healthy work / life balance.
- Flexible working environment.
Papilio Talent Limited – KMP-59610