Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software we are currently seeking a Support Representative who will join our Maltese head office and be part of the PaperLess success.
The job responsibility requires you to operate direct support inside the different markets where we operate. You must be results-oriented and be able to work to a plan, meeting the targets agreed with the Support Manager.
We seek employees who are solution-oriented, responsible, flexible and attentive to our End Users, Business Partners and Agents as well as the rest of the PaperLess team.
Experience in similar positions is a desire, but strong motivation can compensate for any perceived lack of experience in this.
- Demonstrable IT Skills (less qualifications can be compensated with more appropriate experience)
- Experience in support of ERP systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to think quickly and communicate quickly verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience with MS Office software
- Some experience with Microsoft Windows servers and Microsoft SQL
- Some Experience in using helpdesk systems
- Previous working experience with accounting systems or advanced knowledge of accounting procedures would be an advantage
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- A high degree of freedom and self-management
- An exciting and busy role with the opportunity for growth and development
The PaperLess team is passionate about what they do. So if you are a good team player, curious and self-driven, you are definitely a good fit for the team!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunities employer that adopts a system of meritocracy, through which staff are given every opportunity to develop their career on the basis of skills, performance and potential.
PaperLess was born in 1997 in Oslo with the vision of improving the efficiency of accounting systems by using automatic invoice recognition, electronic document flow and archiving.
With an expanding client base of 1700 installations across Europe, PaperLess has its headquarters in Sliema, Malta. The PaperLess solution is integrated with an array of different accounting software (Sage 50cloud, Sage 200cloud, Sage 200 Standard Online Sage 200 Extra Online, SoftOne Professional, UNIT4 Multivers, DI-Business, Mamut Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX, Exact Globe and Eyesel Business Suite, etc.) and manages the whole routine from scanning or adding electronic documents to processing them in the accounting systems.
PaperLess Europe – KMP-48361