Due to expansion and increasing demand for our software we are currently seeking a Junior C# .NET ERP Developer / Support who will join our Maltese head office and be part of the PaperLess success.
Initially, the person we are hiring will be joining the PaperLess Support team to provide software support services to our clients and partners. This will give the Junior Developer the necessary know-how and knowledge of the software to progressively switch to development which is mostly going to be in C# .NET.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and also independently.
- Have initiative and be creative.
- Drive to learn, be independent and interested in new technologies.
- Have a general understanding of ERPs and accounting systems, or be familiar with the terminology.
- Experience with C# .NET.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experience with MS SQL server.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- It will be considered a great advantage to any experience working with Blazor Web Apps and / or Delphi programming language.
At PaperLess we offer you a competitive remuneration package and a high degree of freedom for self-management. This is an exciting and busy role with opportunities for growth and development. We seek employees who are solution-oriented, flexible and attentive to our end users, business partners, as well as the PaperLess team.
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- A high degree of freedom and self-management.
- An exciting and busy role with the opportunity for growth and development.
- Opportunity to grow with and within the company.
- Be part of a young international team in a friendly environment.
- Flexibility to gradually work from home (hybrid) when independent and proven to be trustworthy.
- Office in Balluta Bay, Sliema.
- Beer Fridays.
- Team building events.
The PaperLess team is passionate about what they do. So, if you are a good team player, curious and self-driven, you are definitely a good fit for the team!
We are an equal opportunities employer that adopts a system of meritocracy, through which staff are given every opportunity to develop their career on the basis of skills, performance and potential.
PaperLess was born in 1997 in Oslo with the vision of improving the efficiency of accounting systems by using automatic invoice recognition, electronic document flow and archiving.
With an expanding client base of 1700 installations across Europe, PaperLess has its headquarters in Sliema, Malta. The PaperLess solution is integrated with an array of different accounting software (Sage 50cloud, Sage 200cloud, Sage 200 Standard Online Sage 200 Extra Online, SoftOne Professional, UNIT4 Multivers, DI-Business, Mamut Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX, Exact Globe and Eyesel Business Suite, etc.) and manages the whole routine from scanning or adding electronic documents to processing them in the accounting systems.
PaperLess Europe – KMP-74072