Papaya Ltd is seeking to recruit a Junior Client Relations Executive as part of its growing team.
We are licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to issue electronic money in terms of the Financial Institutions Act and we offer payment services to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the communication with clients in person / via email / by phone.
- Handle client account top-up in cash.
- Provide accurate information and ongoing support to customers in all their needs.
- Handling and resolving complaints.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Corporate team in the organisation of client relations.
- Gather KYC documents for verification of private clients.
- Liaise with the Compliance department to complete client requirements.
- Liaise with team members to ensure that smooth running of the daily operations.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be required from time to time.
Competencies and personal skills required
- The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised and structured with good telephone manners and an ability to work on own initiative. The candidate should have a proactive approach and a willingness to learn.
- Have a MQF level 3 academic qualification. Matriculation certificates at advanced / intermediate level or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of the English language and any additional language, especially Russian would be considered an asset.
- Experience in a similar environment within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of payment methods.
- Knowledge of onboarding procedures.
- The chosen candidate will be offered on-the-job training.
Papaya Limited – KMP-67815