Papaya Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to issue electronic money in terms of the Financial Institutions Act. Papaya is seeking to recruit the Compliance Executive as part of its team.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of the customers and scrutinize the transactions;
- Perform sanctions screening;
- Carry out varying levels of research, investigation, depending on the complexity of the case and make a decision taking into account all information;
- Update customer profile information during the business relations;
- Identify potential suspicious and unusual transactions and escalate them to MLRO;
- Provide advice and guidance with respect to the AML / CTF laws and regulations to stakeholders;
- Support the creation and implementation of AML processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Banking, Law, Economics, Management and Accountancy;
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in the banking / financial / payment industry;
- Sound knowledge of AML / CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta;
- Ability to perform complex analysis and present the findings in a structured manner;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation with the ability to work independently;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- High sense of responsibility and self-motivation;
- Strong strategic, critical, and analytical thinking;
- Highly organised with excellent coordination skills;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Ability to work independently and organize your work;
- Willingness to constantly improve oneself in the area of AML / CFT and international sanctions compliance.
- Full time;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work environment (hybrid);
- Private health insurance.
Papaya Limited – KMP-78941