The PG Group plc was set up with a clear vision, that of putting its clients in the centre of all its activities. The Company’s vision and values centre around its clients. We thrive to give our customers a unique shopping experience, provide quality products with great value and exceed customer’s expectations in terms of service and quality.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for part-time Stackers.
- Keeping the store inventory records and ensuring the minimum stock requirement is maintained.
- Proper handling and storage of all store stock.
- Regularly replenishing and refilling the inventory that is for sale on the store shelves.
- Checking the expiry dates, labels, tags and quality of the goods shelved in the store.
- Ensuring that the goods stacked on the shelves complies with the standards of the store and that they are not damaged.
- Coordinating the work processes with the sales teams and other store departments.
- Efficiently following all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
- Completing all assigned targets within the specified deadline.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the store.
- Following all standard operating procedures of the store.
Qualities and skills:
- Must have excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet targets and coordinate with team members.
- The candidate must be compliant physically fit and have the aptitude of working in shifts.
- Available for flexible scheduling (including weekends and public holidays).
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset.
PAMA Supermarket – KMP-64206