Palumbo Malta Shipyards is looking for a Chief Accountant.
The resource will be responsible for:
- The supervision, management and coordination of the accounting department;
- Ensuring the correct execution of the processes and compliance with deadlines;
- Dealing with the management of the internal accounting process, auditing and preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Supporting the Financial Controller for budgeting and reporting activities, analysis of variances.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business economics field;
- 3/5 years of experience in the same role;
- An excellent knowledge of administrative and accounting procedures and relevant legislation;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- An excellent command of the office package, in particular of Excel;
- Analytical and organizational skills, precision and accuracy, discretion, flexibility;
- Leadership and problem solving.
Candidates with request requirements can send their application, expressing their consent to processing of personal data required by D.Lgs. 196/03 and modified by GDPR 679/2016.
The acquired data will be processed exclusively for the candidate selection. The candidate may at any time exercise the rights provided for by the laws referred to.
Palumbo Shipyards Ltd – KMP-55515