PAC3 Ltd is an EU-GDP company based in Malta with operations in EU and MEA markets.
Due to our increased activities in both local and international markets, we are seeking a dynamic, highly self-motivated and result oriented professional to strengthen our Regulatory Affairs setup.
In addition, due to our increased activities on the local market, we are also looking to expand our Medical Promotion team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate/s will be employed on a full / part-time basis as will be agreed.
- Possess a pharmacy degree and have strong interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of the local and EU regulatory framework would be an asset however appropriate training and integration will be provided if selected for the position.
- Professional, smart appearance, with excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
- Reliable, punctual, with the ability to work on own initiative and highly motivated to succeed.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken, is a must.
PAC3 – KMP-57354