To ensure the efficient running of the marketing department digitally. Your job will focus on the digital marketing of the company which would include the creation, execution and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns. You will also be expected to participate in all the company’s marketing activities and will be included in all campaign strategies. You will be in charge of assigning all artwork jobs to our in-house graphic designer. You must be both passionate and driven by all the brands you promote. You will be working with world famous top brands such as Lavazza, Bacardi, Martini, Ferrero, Häagen-Dazs, Solaris, Corvo Glicine and many more.
Key Duties & Repsonsibilites:
- Content creation, content script and content execution- You will be in charge of the execution of all digital adverts. Facebook and Instagram adverts need to be tested through A/B testing. Reports on each social media campaign will be generated after every campaign.
- Research- You will be researching into what other brands are doing locally and what brands are doing internationally.
- Social Influencers and Instagram Accounts- You will be in charge of our social influencers and will be handling all the Instagram accounts, including Instagram stories.
- Google Ads- You will be in charge of running any google ads and PPC Ads for certain campaigns. One of your main goals will be to increase traffic to our online shops.
- Brand photoshoots and videos- You will be coordinating brand photoshoots and videos for campaigns along with the marketing manager.
- Events- You will be involved in all the marketing events of the company. You will need to cover all events digitally.
- E-mail Marketing – You will be in charge of all e-mail marketing that needs to be done in the company.
- Management of databases- It will be your job to make sure that all databases are kept up to scratch.
- Budgets- You will be in charge of all digital budgets and will make sure that campaigns run within budget.
- Marketing drive- You will be in charge of the organisation of all marketing files in the marketing drive together with the graphic designer which includes material to do with the marketing department.
- Integrated campaigns – together with the marketing manager, you will be included in the organisation of the multi-platform campaigns including client-facing shop signage, radio, TV, billboards and digital platforms.
- Strategy – You will be tasked with coming up with ideas for an annual strategy for our brands in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Reports – You will be in charge of creating reports on each of our marketing campaigns for management.
Education, qualifications and special training
- 3- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing with a Bachelor’s degree related to Marketing.
- You develop a good understanding of the FMCG (Fast moving consumer goods) industry.
- You develop a sound understanding of the products and services offered by the company.
- You are motivated in reaching Company’s sales targets in relation to marketing.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a flair for photography.
- You manage stress in a positive manner.
- You understand the importance of keeping up-to-date records.
- You are creative and innovative, sociable and outward looking with a keen sense of teamwork.
- You are able to work well under pressure and very organised.
- You are able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- You are responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
- You must be a strong charismatic individual with a positive character, lots of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- You are assertive but diplomatic.
- You infect others with enthusiasm, suggest solutions to problems, questions and challenges, overcome obstacles and work very hard to achieve objectives.
- You are flexible and prepared to work overtime when needed.
P. Cutajar & Co. Limited – KMP-52288