Ozo Malta Ltd is one of Malta’s award-winning leading companies in the service industry. We believe in diversity, integrity, continuous improvement and constant learning. If you believe in our values then we have the right job for you!
We are currently looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise with the Head of Department to hire new employees for the Hospitality department
- To ensure a high quality / standard of work and service throughout
- To organise and coordinate the staff in hotels and restaurants and other venues
- To make sure to inform employees regarding working hours, rooster and salary rates
- To ensure that company’s clients are always satisfied with our services and employees
- To attend meetings with new clients and make sure that our services are presented effectively
- To take new potential candidates to clients for an interview and trial
- To schedule meetings with clients to assist them to solve any kind of complaints they might have with our employees
- To post advertisements on the Facebook department’s page for special functions like weddings, conferences etc.
- At least two years of working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry will be considered an asset but not a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language
- A driving license is required
- Own car is required
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Customer service attitude
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Capable to work under pressure
- Outgoing personality
OzoMalta – OM-005-JAN.2021