Ozo Group Ltd is one of Malta’s award-winning leading companies in the service industry. We believe in diversity, integrity, continuous improvement and constant learning. If you believe in our values then we have the right job for you! We are currently looking for a full-time HR Clerk to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To make sure that new employees’ documents are collected, and their files are updated accordingly either physically or electronically.
- Preparing contracts of employment.
- Maintaining and updating the system with regard to vacation leave and sick leave.
- To liaise with HR with regards to employees HR related queries and requirements.
- Ensuring that all new employees are registered with the necessary authorities.
- Proactively supporting the HR team in daily duties.
- At least one year of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as word and excel.
- Proficiency in Maltese and English language.
- Good knowledge of Jobsplus platform.
- Good knowledge of the Maltese Employment Law.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Capable to work under pressure.
OzoGroup – KMP-77605