Ozo Group is one Malta’s award-winning leading companies in the service industry. We believe in diversity, integrity and continuous improvement and learning.
If you believe in our values then we have the right job for you!
We are currently recruiting a full-time Group Payroll Assistant Manager to join our team.
You will be performing payroll duties and also assist the Group Payroll Manager in the day-to-day work. S/he will need liaise and collate payroll data, sort and enter employee data into the centralised system. Issuing of reports for top management when needed, reconciling of salaries and supervising the team when needed.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar post;
- O’Level in Maths or Accounts is a must;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office especially in Excel;
- Must speak Maltese;
- Ability to write in English and Maltese;
- Experience in Indigo and Navision will be a plus but training will be provided.
- Willing to work extra hours and working with very tight deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Capable to work with strict deadlines;
- Experience in a similar post will be an asset.
OzoGroup – GPAM – 07/2020