Ozo Group Ltd is one of Malta’s award-winning leading companies in the service industry. We believe in diversity, integrity, continuous improvement and constant learning. If you believe in our values then we have the right job for you!
We are currently looking for a full-time HR Recruitment Officer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To make sure that new employees’ documents are collected, and their files are updated accordingly either physically or electronically.
- Preparing contracts of employment.
- Maintaining and updating the system regarding visas for TCN applications.
- To liaise with HR with regard to employees HR related queries and requirements.
- To apply for third-country nationalists through the Identity Malta portal.
- Proactively supporting the HR team in daily duties.
- Screening of curriculum vitae and conducting initial interviews.
- Sending job offers to selected candidates.
- Responsible for providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis across recruitment, induction, remuneration, HR Policies, and procedures.
- Assist potential candidates in obtaining their work permits and visa.
- Responsible for the full onboarding process.
- Issuing HR statistics-related reports.
- Liaise with HOD and with recruitment agencies for the recruitment process and be a point of support during the selection process.
- Posting job adverts on multiple portals and agencies.
- At least two years of working experience in recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as word and excel.
- Proficiency in Maltese and English language.
- Good knowledge of the Identity Malta platform and work permits for TCN will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of Maltese employment law.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Capable to work under pressure.
OzoGroup – KMP-77301