We are looking for a responsible HR Administration Clerk to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in the HR department. Duties include providing support to our managers, senior clerks and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our office’s general administrative activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic HR admin duties
- To assist the senior clerk in the administrative duties
- Ensure all employee policies and procedures in respect to leave, sick leave, work permits, security, data protection, confidentiality, health and safety and dignity at work are adhered to
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist in the preparation of employee contracts
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data
- Organise and schedule appointments
- To maintain a filing system
- Data inputting
- Creating and maintaining employee records
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organised, meticulous and good at time management
- Perform adhoc duties and other related tasks as assigned by the senior clerk and/or Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent computer literacy essential for administrative purposes.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copying machines.
- Excellent communication skills essential for emails, meetings and for frequent liaison with all departments and foreign employees.
- Must have excellent organisational and management skills.
- Excellent English and Maltese proficiency is a must – verbal and written.
- Administration: 2 years
- Working hours: 7:30–16:00
OzoGroup – KMP-40880