The HR and Payroll Clerk will form part of a growing international team responsible for enhancing the culture of the company. They will be responsible for assisting the HR Manager in various tasks such as onboarding, payroll and other administrative duties as defined by the HR Manager. The individual will have a high degree of autonomy whilst, at the same time, mentored and trained to the best professional levels.
- Responsible for coordinating with Orphalan’s international payroll provider to ensure that payroll is run accurately in all countries.
- Prepares and submits inputs for payroll each month.
- Checks all outputs, payslips etc. to ensure accuracy and continuity.
- Liaise with third parties such as government entities related to employment issues.
- Assist with month-end and year-end procedures as necessary.
- Assist the HR team in the preparation and sign-off of employee job descriptions.
- Assist the HR team with administrative onboarding procedures.
What skills do you need?
- Be in possession of a post-secondary level of education.
- Have a minimum of 1- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a good command of Excel.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently.
- Eligibility to work in the EU is a must.
- The job is based on a 20-hour work week and will require daily work of 4 hours.
Orphalan Ltd. – KMP-86181