We are looking for a Finance Executive, with bags of confidence who wants to take their career to the next level. The opportunity for personal development is substantial, as our business is growing rapidly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with month-end reporting and statistics;
- Processing customer remittances and creditor notes;
- Preparing customer account statements;
- Completing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for multi-currency bank accounts;
- Investigating anomalies and resolving mismatches;
- Preparing bank reconciliation journals for posting by Finance Manager;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly payroll; .i.e computation of sick, leave, overtime and time in lieu.
- Ad-hoc month-end duties.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Achieved an A’ level standard of education and ideally pursuing ACCA / similar;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with Sage or similar software would be favourable but not necessary;
- Drive and self-motivation, a strong eye for the detail and good analytical skills;
- Effective communication skills in both Maltese and in English.
What’s in it for you?
At Optimise we seek determined individuals who are loyal, committed and dedicated. In return, we officer on-the-job training and support for those aspiring to further their studies.
Do you have the drive to be the best out there?
If the answer is ‘yes!’ we’d love to hear from you!
Optimise – KMP-52545