Busy season is coming up fast and we are seeking to hire an Assistant Financial Controller to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
To be suitable for this role you must have a good knowledge of accounting principles, be reliable and organised with a great eye for detail!
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing financial information to ensure the accurate recording of assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses;
- Posting of journal entries and other financial transactions;
- Performing account and bank reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts;
- Reviewing the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
What you’ll need:
- Achieved at least 5 ACCA modules;
- At least 2 years’ working experience working as an Accounts Executive or similar;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Maltese.
Optimise – KMP-50712