We are looking for an Awesome, Exceptional Accounts Executive who is focused and passionate about accounts. The selected individual will have the opportunity to grow and be part of an awesome team; this is because we are passionate in what we do and how we do it.
It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything we offer, so we will need you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Fluency in both English and Maltese.
- Smart, polite and presentable attitude.
- An eye for detail and able to work both in a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of Accounts A’ level or ACCA modules covered.
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Accountants Software such as Sage.
You will be:
- Contacting clients about invoices that are past due.
- Recording and posting invoices, payments and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts.
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Other ad-hoc office duties as may be requested by the management.
- Chasing debtors and managing creditors.
Interested? If you feel you have what it takes to join us on our mission to extract the extraordinary for our clients, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Optimise – KMP-48188