We are currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware problems of computer users.
- Configure and install workstations with the in-house software applications and peripherals for the users.
- Understand, configure, and troubleshoot in-house software applications.
- Perform viral maintenance and clean-up on the in-house hardware.
- Follow company policies and procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Provide additional support to IT users within all departments of the company.
- Assist in running new cabling.
- Assist in the termination and testing of new cables.
- Installation and calibration of audio / visual equipment.
- Handle all IT technical-related issues within the live studios.
- To monitor the delivery of live streams from the live casino or / and studio to the encoding servers.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Own transport is necessary for this position.
- Required to be part of a 24/7 roster.
- A diploma-level education in Computer Science and / or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A flexible attitude towards work.
Online Gaming Solutions Ltd. – KMP-75743