We are looking for an experienced Medical Sales Representative to join a small but focused sales team, to further our market penetration in existing growing markets and to extend our reach into new segments. In this role, you will also be responsible for raising the company’s corporate profile, building strong customer relationships, creating proposals and executing strategic projects.
Builds a high-quality sales opportunity pipeline for the allocated segment/s. Focuses on engaging with new potential clients and new business with our existing clients.
Analyses relevant market reports and market feedback to stay aware of key developments and changes in market/customer requirements to ensure the company can respond swiftly and appropriately.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Drives a culture of continuous improvement through meaningful engagement with customers, employees and distributors to deliver outstanding results.
Achieves revenue and margin KPIs as determined by the CEO.
Core Attributes And Qualities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
Desired Qualifications And Experience
- Ideally, 5 years’ experience working in a b2b sales management or key account management role.
- A degree in a science related discipline or equivalent qualifications are preferred.
- A clean and valid driving license
In return, OK Medical are offering a competitive salary with a bonus structure in place.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to represent our company and drive our business to the next level.
OK Medical Limited – KMP-53874