OGaming is a fun, creative and ethical iGaming operator. We use next-generation technology, design flair and premium customer service to build a great relationship with our players.
OGaming has a head office in Malta and is made up of a team of skilled and dedicated individuals with extensive experience, with the sole aim of offering our customers the best possible journey in online gaming. We have worked hard to create products that maintain the highest technological and security standards, alongside the most varied range of betting markets, the most competitive odds and the latest games. For more information visit ogaming.com.
In this exciting role, you will be a key member of the Finance & Payment team, contributing to the company by means of providing insightful reports and analysis. This includes supporting internal product and tech teams throughout various stages of payments product integrations and taking ownership for resolving transaction discrepancies as well as managing and reporting on existing PSP’s and supporting the KYC team.
- Involvement in the integration, testing and launch of new payment methods / PSPs between payment / KYC / CS / product / finance teams
- Processing player withdrawals and investigating transaction discrepancies
- Performing transaction reconciliations between PSPs and the back-office system
- Analysing data and performance regarding payment products, and creation of reports for management to use in decision making
- Perform testing and quality assurance of newly added payment methods and reviewing PSP contracts on a regular basis to ascertain that all processes and fees are in order
- Manage escalation of payment issues with providers, tech support and other departments
- Maintain PSP balances and request settlements and funding where necessary to ensure all player withdrawals can be paid out
- Maintain provider relationships and follow up on performance, metrics and transaction troubleshooting
- Maintain records and documentation for all payment methods to ensure that the organisation can be up to date and new team members fully trained
- Support the KYC team with document verification and GBG checks in order to pay customer withdrawals as quickly as possible
This interesting opportunity comes with a variety of responsibilities and challenges but will also provide you with plenty of knowledge and experience. We promise you that if you join this ride, you will not experience a dull moment!
What you need to land this gig?
Firstly, we are looking for individuals with the right attitude! At OGaming we are all one team and thus only hire true team players.
Able to embrace change, challenge existing processes, be curious and be willing to continuously learn and develop – which we will support you with of course!
Solution oriented with a structured and data driven approach to problem solving based on your strong analytical skills. Your knowledge of online technology helps you understand how payment systems work.
What else? The more of the below experience the better:
- 1+ years experience in an online gaming payments team
- AAT or similar qualification preferably in finance or economics
- Experience in using payment aggregators and other back office tools of various PSPs vendors to conduct transaction analysis, reconciliation and trouble shooting
- Experience in interpreting data on payments performance and customer experience analysis
- Solid understanding of the payment service providers, including merchant needs, gateways, acquirers, card schemes, payments operations, APIs and reporting portals
- Project management experience
- Technical aptitude and strong organisational skills
- A healthy approach to prioritisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 most notably Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and English language skills (both orally and in writing) are mandatory
40 per week including some weekends on a shift pattern (TOIL will be given to compensate)
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including gym allowance, 1 day per week working from home, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
Applications in English only please.
OGaming – KMP-55385