As a CRM Coordinator for the European region you will execute specific retention, reactivation and engagement campaigns aimed at European customers across different sites and licenses, optimize lifecycles and communication to customers in different languages. You will work with the CRM Manager for Europe and Marketing team to create the most effective lifecycles and brand promotions.
You need to have a solid understanding of online Poker and online Poker customers, data analysis and campaign orchestration. You need to have a good understanding of regulation applicable to current licenses held in Malta and Internationally, or any other locally regulated license the business may obtain in the future with regards to player communications, responsible gaming and marketing.
The role is based in our rapidly growing office in Malta.
- Execute bespoke CRM actions, promotions and retention activities in specific European markets or targeted to specific segments of customers.
- Manage communications to players in different languages, coordinating localization and distribution of messages using different touchpoints.
- Use analytical tools to predict, identify and reward high-value players.
- Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics.
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and comply with license requirements, local marketing laws and best practice within the industry.
- Create quality content for CRM communication (emails, SMS, in-client comms).
- At least 2 years experience in the CRM department of a gaming company.
- Poker experience is strongly preferred.
- Data analysis skills. Proficiency with Optimove and Tablaeu is a strong plus.
- Previous experience with MGA and international markets.
- Holds a good understanding of AML and RG concepts and other compliance-related regulations, including local marketing laws.
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus.
NSUS Malta Ltd – KMP-78921