The Sales Officer will report directly to the Sales Team Leader and will be part of a team that is responsible of handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
Areas of responsibility:
- Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the bank’s policies and operational procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, sms and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other bank departments, especially payments and collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the bank’s code of ethics and related policies.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in production of sales reports;
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members;
- Assist in documentation of the team’s operational procedures;
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Sales Team Leader.
Skills and Experience
- Higher education qualification;
- Excellent command of English and Spanish languages;
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products;
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes;
- Fast learner with a passion for sales;
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel).
Novum Bank – KMP-50300