Reporting to the Chief Officer Risk and Compliance, the Junior KYC Officer is part of our new Know-Your-Customer team and will be verifying customer documents for the different products of Novum Bank.
What will you do
- Document checking for due diligence;
- Detect and identify suspicious activity;
- Organising documentation in an orderly filing system;
- Allocate required documentation to fulfil credit application;
- Periodically reviewing of facilities;
- Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who are you?
You are an energetic, empathetic and positive individual. You have strong attention to detail and are able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Minimum secondary education;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English. Command of the German language is considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not a must;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer-oriented mindset;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work.
Novum Bank – KMP-61322