The HR & Office Administrator will report to the EA/HR and Office Manager and will be part of the administration team, which is responsible for the bank’s HR and Office Administration.
Areas of responsibility:
- Assisting with recruitment of vacant positions to include:- advertising posts, arranging interviews, conducting initial phone screens to shortlist candidates;
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process;
- Maintain all employee engagement and termination processes;
- Drafting and issuing of employment contracts and end of probation letters
- Supporting the on-boarding of new employees and assisting all employees with HR related issues;
- Maintaining employee related databases, organisation of HR documents / files and compiling monthly HR reports;
- Tracking vacation leave and sickness absence of Novum Bank personnel;
- Administer and assist in matters relating to health, hygiene and fire safety as required;
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times;
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house and external training programmes;
- Perform general HR assistance as advised by the HR/OM.
General Office Administration
- Phone answering / first point of contact for guests and deliveries;
- Ensuring a smooth running of the office;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
- Providing administrative support to the company Directors;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Assisting with the organisation and filing of paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Assisting with the travel and accommodation for management and staff;
- Booking rooms and providing conference facilities and services for guests, internal and external meetings and company events;
- Coordinating office maintenance work and cleaning;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and other office supplies;
- Assisting management and staff in day-to-day general administration, to include but not limited to, post, scanning and copying materials;
- Petty Cash administration in coordination with the Finance department;
- Other duties in line with the role as specified by the line manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an office environment;
- Smart, mature and professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to adopt greater responsibilities as needs require;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and communication skills;
- Using a variety of office software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The following are considered an asset:
- Previous experience / knowledge of HR and or Payroll;
- Command of Spanish, German, Danish or French languages.
Novum Bank – KMP-47198