At NOUV Academy we have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. This is an exciting opportunity to self-develop and contribute to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a motivated Salesperson to join our fantastic team. You will work 20-hours per week and will be assigned accounts where you will manage the relationship, bring in new leads, and close sales.
You would be responsible for communicating the benefits of various training courses to drive sales and act as the point of contact between NOUV Academy and its prospects or current clients. Responsibilities would include identifying and educating prospective customers, as well as providing information and assistance to existing clients about products and services.
What we need you to have to join NOUV Academy:
- Sales and customer experience will be considered an asset.
Otherwise, the candidate should:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have some familiarity with working for a training academy.
- Be able to sell training courses to prospective clients using solid arguments.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Monitor other training providers by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and new products.
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Team player.
- Self-reliant and capable of working on own initiative.
- The ability to perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Report writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Mature in thought and approach.
- Able to adapt to multiple environments.
- The desire for continuous renewal and innovation.
- Solid organisation and planning skills.
- Able to demonstrate ownership and accountability.
What you will get at NOUV Academy:
- We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect.
- Ensure you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Provide you with the required training and a development plan so that the selected candidate can continue to grow within NOUV for years to come.
- Commission based.
- Fuel and mobile phone allowance.
Please send a cover letter and a CV including professional references via the apply button below by not later than 30th January 2023.
NOUV – KMP-78891