Established in 2008, NOUV helps organisations identify, design, and execute their strategy. We focus on creating the change that matters by working together with our clients and by partnering with industry experts to develop and realise business goals. Our consulting, speciality and support services offer an integrated solution to our client’s toughest challenges across all business functions.
Moreover, we match high-quality business opportunities to the right investors and assist companies in boosting their business’s appeal to stakeholders, maximising funding options, identify and negotiate with target businesses or potential acquirers or joint ventures.
NOUV are: certified public accountants – practising auditors – licenced company service providers – certified information systems auditors and an independent member of TGS, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services. Currently operating with 62 members from 57 countries and states.
Following a period of growth, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Associate / Manager to join our team. The position is available on a full-time basis.
At NOUV, marketing is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their needs. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a united family of colleagues. The candidate must be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building and maintaining a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and market best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of brands that target different international and local audiences across various industries.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Oversee marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies and increase customer conversions.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against goals.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Maltese. Other languages are a plus.
- Demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Numerically literate, comfortable with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online digital marketing and measurements.
- Experience with event management and drive for a physical presence.
- Optimizing content for search engines using keywords.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Established press and media contacts.
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA):
- Video Communication with Adobe Premier Pro
- Print and Digital Media Publication with Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Design and Illustration with Adobe Illustrator
- Visual Design with Adobe Photoshop
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP).
- Certified Digital Marketing Expert (CDME).
- Google Ads certification.
- Google Analytics IQ certification.
- Facebook BluePrint certification.
- YouTube certified.
- Twitter flight school.
NOUV – KMP-62575