The Northpoint Leisure Group who operates 8 food and beverage outlets in the north and central areas of the Island is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our team on a full-time basis.
If you are forward-thinking, motivated, passionate and driven with an inherent ability to build great relationships and always strive to do things smarter, we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to work on projects and activities aimed at developing marketing strategies and campaigns with an overall goal of maximising company profit.
The successful candidate should be an energetic and a smart individual, who enjoys working with people, possesses excellent communication and organization skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Planning out marketing campaigns for several food and beverage outlets of the Group
- Brand / product launch and / or awareness on social media, Google, web, SEO, local advertising and live events
- Plan and execute social media activities, create content for social media posts and increase follower’s base
- Managing social media accounts
- Data analysis, insight generation and monitoring trends on social media
- Ad budget management and media buying optimization
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programs are delivered on time
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Minimum of 12 months of job experience in a similar position
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience using Facebook, Ads Manager and Google PPC
- A flair for creativity, digital savvy with social media and web affinity
- Be independent, innovative and committed
- Experience within the restaurant and hospitality sector would be considered an asset
Northpoint Leisure – KMP-77184