Within this Office Administrator position, you will be required to offer full administrative support to the directors and team. You will be working within one of Malta’s established estate agency in the North.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting walk-in customers, handling telephone calls and upkeep of the office.
- Basic accounting related duties.
- Printing, filing and scanning of documents.
- Monitoring of the company’s due diligence procedures in line with FIAU requirements.
- Maintaining the CRM system.
- Ensuring conformity with policies and procedures.
- Assisting Business Development Manager where necessary.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum O’ level standard of education.
- Previous experience in an administrative position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Proficiency in IT, including MS applications.
- Committed and assertive individual, with a hardworking and can-do attitude.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be smart and mature, with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Be flexible and willing to do the extra mile to help the team.
- Able to follow instructions and adhere to company policies.
Northern Properties – KMP-55493