Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Administration Assistant will help oversee the day-to-day marketing efforts within the Marketing department and Administration department.
The right candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, knowledgeable with working on CRM systems and excellent time management skills.
- Assist in the execution of company advertising across a range of platforms including social media.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with our property and letting consultants.
- Collects customer / competition data and creating reports to assist the manager with the maintaining company brand image.
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM system.
- Ensure that sales and letting properties are uploaded on the company website.
- Assist with various projects and presentations meeting required deadlines.
- Any other administrative and reception duties as required by the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Introductory certificate in Marketing and experience with digital advertising.
- Administrative office experience.
- O’ level standard of education.
Northern Properties – KMP-61131