Northern Gas and Power offers specialist services in energy procurement and energy management. We are the largest energy consultancy by customer volume and managed TWhs and we work with 10’s of 1000’s of clients across 3 continents. That is why Northern Gas and Power is the preferred choice when it comes to professional energy services.
When a business grows at a rate that we have, so does the headcount and we are looking to recruit a driven Business Account Manager to join our team in Malta.
We are at an exciting time of late, business is booming, targets being smashed and now we need winners to join our market-leading business. Celebrated as the fastest-growing business in the North East of the UK, we believe in rewarding hard work.
What do we offer that makes us different from the rest?
- Totally uncapped commission with REAL life-changing earning potential
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Fantastic holiday package
- December off, yes December off!
- Quarterly parties with a free bar
- Cash Incentives
- International travel opportunities
- Annual boat party in Magaluf and many more
Job Duties and Responsibilities of a NGP Business Account Manager:
- Reporting to an experienced Team Manager
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions through cold calling and business development
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers
- To achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales and revenue target and KPIs
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules always – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To ensure the target rejection / losses rate is not exceeded
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard
- Identify sales opportunities through thorough questioning
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales journey
- Enjoy your job – Have fun and sell
Personal Attributes of a NGP Business Account Manager:
- Target and results-driven
- Minimum of 12 months sales experience
- Experience working in a Business to Business sales role (Preferred, not essential)
- Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Can communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Able to think on their feet and outside the box!
Northern Gas & Power Ltd – KMP-55481