Our client is a key entity within an international group of companies providing services to all entities to improve quality of life from a health and ecological perspective by radically reducing the use of chemicals in our homes. The company is a growth oriented, customer focused, direct sales company with the consultant and customer being the driving force behind everything they do.
They are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting the Deputy General Manager, the role comes with the opportunity to become the Finance Manager of the company once fully qualified.
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the recording and maintaining of accounting records and other requirements of the organisation.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure that all business transactions are recorded
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses and payroll records
- Assisting in the analysis of financial information and preparation of management accounts
- Assisting in financial and tax audits, as well as general ledger preparation
- Assisting on external audits and other accounting projects
- Carrying out other ad-hoc tasks as required by management
The right applicant would have a sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices together with good communication skills in both Maltese and English.
Applicants must be in the process of attaining a professional Accounting qualification such as ACCA or a university degree in Accounting and must have at least 1-year work experience in a similar role.
Preference will be given to those who are skilled in the use of SAGE ERP Accpac, and have advanced competency using Microsoft Office.
Nicholls Moisa Limited – KMP-46696