The payroll clerk will join a team of professionals who provide payroll services to clients. The chosen candidate will be responsible for compiling and posting employee payroll data.
The employment shall be on a definite full-time basis for a period of 12 months.
- Prepare and manage the periodical payrolls for a variety of clients;
- Processing of various payroll reports requested by clients;
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data in the relevant payroll system;
- Issue payroll related documents as required by law such as FS3, FS5 and FS7 forms;
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Engage in month end consolidation and reconciliation and payment of payroll taxes as required;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing internally set targets as needed; and
- Engage in any other related tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role;
- Possess highly developed organisational skills;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and still keep an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Be able to meet tight deadlines; and
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Nexia BT Group – KMP-50384