As a product manager, you will be responsible for the product definition, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
- Understand the assigned product and the business value it brings with it.
- Provide product input to the Technical Project Managers.
- Providing product vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Producing progress, KPI and SLA performance reports.
- Explaining clearly new product features to stakeholders.
- Monitoring expenditure figures against project budgets.
- Preventing reoccurring and repetitive failures.
- Identifying and implementing processes that increase efficiency in testing, developing and releasing updates.
- Working on the overall product roadmap and performing competitive, feature specific analysis.
- Deliver product demos together with tech team to internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience in managing a product in a technology related company.
- Must be able to see the big picture, potential opportunities and possibilities and work with other team members for cross functional product synergies.
- A technical background is preferable but not a must.
- The ability to analyse and understand the needs of the customer.
- Any exposure working within a highly regulated industry, with an understanding of the IT restrictions around this being highly advantageous.
- Must have good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to solve problems and build solutions.
- It would be a plus to have experience with agile methodology.
NetRefer – KMP-50659