We are looking for a skilled, experienced and diverse HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
As a Human Resource Manager with NetRefer you are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Maintaining affirmative action programs, including employee development, and incentives.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintaining company directory and other organisational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Maintain skills inventory data base.
- Maintain current job pricing.
- Ensure job segmentation and criteria are clearly outlined and maintained.
- Co operating with Leadership team to ensure skills are current and departments are balanced and operationally sound.
- Payroll functions.
- Managing HR team.
- Reviewing and maintaining recruitment, retention and termination process.
- Managing HR budget.
- Negotiate HR related contracts with recruiters.
- Develop and maintain synergistic relationships with departmental Heads and Mangers, including Legal and C-level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 6 years + previous experience;
- Strong to superior processes, best practices and employment law;
- A well rounded approach to HR including a solid understanding of commercial business requirements along with a strong understanding of technical abilities and emotional intelligence – for self and in others;
- The ability to align corporate values and vision with our talent;
- Identify best talent based in same values and work practices and ethics;
- The ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals that supports growth and well-being;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Comfortable in dealing with SM and C-Level;
- Assertive, confident and grounded.
NetRefer – KMP-38405