As a Compliance Manager at NetRefer you will be responsible for developing control systems to prevent violation of legal guidelines related to software, internal policies and processes. You will evaluate efficiency and ensure ongoing improvement.
We are looking for a seasoned professional comfortable working with all levels within our organisation to provide guidance and direction in this expert area, and who is able to balance the legal requirements with practicality within our business setting.
You will be well versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance’s best practices. You are also a professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. Your mission with us will be to make sure we are a lawful and ethical business.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Continuously evaluate the efficiency of controls and their improvement.
- Work with managers and Risk Manager to revise procedures and policies regularly to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Collaborate with other business support functions, such as risk and HR to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of employees when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports for C-level.
- Proven experience as compliance manager.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
NetRefer – KMP-42960