As a Transport Coordinator, you play a critical role in the smooth running of delivery procedures. You’ll be responsible for managing and training staff, implementing and monitoring KPIs and striving for overall efficiencies in the delivery operation to manage business growth.
You will work in an environment where you have your voice listened to, valued, and have a genuine impact.
Leading in coffee, nutrition, health, and wellness expertise, Nestlé is the place to learn, develop and grow to your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work across different brands and products that help people, families, and pets live happier, healthier lives through the work you do.
You own a piece of the action – make it count!
- Oversee and assist in the coordination of daily outbound transportation schedule optimizing all human resources and facilities;
- Implement and monitor KPIs and Nestle policies;
- Optimise processes and work towards finding further efficiency in the delivery operation to manage business growth;
- Guarantee traceability and stock accuracy, organizing daily checks and actions for improvements;
- Maintain optimal distribution cost, whilst guaranteeing timely delivery of goods;
- Manage and train staff to ensure outbound and internal procedures are correctly followed;
- Coordinate and liaise with 3rd party logistics providers;
- Ensure compliance with HACCP requirements and follow and promote health and safety compliance for warehouse premises, own team, and third-party transporters;
- Follow operation plan and maintenance of warehouse equipment, building and vehicle.
Education and experience
- Experience in an Operational role, minimum 1-3 years;
- Demonstrated ability to manage change;
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and deliver results through others;
- Fluent in Maltese and English;
- Has a good command of Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience using warehouse-specific systems is an asset.
- Health insurance;
- Support your mental well-being in collaboration with Caritas;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- Collaboration with an international team.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-86735