“Are you interested in selling some of the country’s most well-known and trusted brands?”
Are you a dynamic and experienced Sales Representative who possesses a mixture of negotiation, customer-orientation and strong problem-solving skills, hardworking and able to work in a fast-paced environment?
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for clients and will be responsible to promote and sell the Company’s range of products and services in the HORECA market and to ensure that the Company’s policy is enforced in the assigned territory, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of assigned client base sales volume and value by each category, through the development of a strong relationship with existing and potential client base;
- Securing customers’ orders through regular visits;
- Improvement of existent client performances and development of new contracts;
- Acquires new customers within the assigned territory
- Cash collection and customer payments in line with Nestlé set payment terms;
- Other duties which may be deemed appropriate for the role, assigned from time to time.
Education and experience:
- Min 1 year experience in Sales role or 2 years in a related field;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Exposure to a busy fast-paced environment with a customer-facing role;
- Computer literacy (MS Office tools);
- Knowledge of Nestlé products and customer environment as an asset;
- Fluent in English and Maltese, any other language is a plus.
- Leading brands and categories to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International Team to work with.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing quality of life, and contributing to a healthier future.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-50234