Working at Nestlé means incredible challenges, limitless potential and wonderful products. Are you ready to join?
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role;
- With a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management;
- With strong business acumen, an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- With a proactive approach in proposing new ideas and out of the box thinking;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure.
To give her/him the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the marketing plan to build brand preference for the assigned brand in line with company objectives and strategies;
- Review performance indicators and provide analytical monthly updates on product sales performance to propose plans and actions;
- Discuss and propose category performance and opportunities with sales and trade marketing colleagues to maximize topline and execute point-of-sale projects;
- Co-ordination with the Supply Chain department in order to have an adequate stock level;
- Conduct market researches on existing and new products;
- Identify new opportunities for product launches.
- Leading brands and categories to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International team to work with.
Nestle Malta Ltd
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-51717